Asmita is a founder of ADA and a Corporate Legal professional with leadership skills, strong understanding of business requirements and the application of law and legal practices to business needs and objectives. Having experience as inhouse counsel, she has handled varied legal complications entangled with business intricacies. The major work handled by her during her 18 years of corporate experience includes:
- Fund raising through IPO, Bonus Issue, Rights Issue, FCCB, QIP and ECB.
- Business and Capital restructuring
- The Companies Act, the Listing Agreement, RBI regulations and the SEBI Regulations.
- Complete compliance life cycle of the ethic and compliance policies, enterprise risk management policy viz drafting, implementing, providing training and monitoring for Indian multinational organisations.
- Acquisition, Merger & Amalgamation.
- Intellectual Property management for Indian multinationals.
- Strategic business agreements, including share purchase, business purchase, joint venture and IPR transfer.
- Contract management (designing the process for the multi location legal departments and routine activities such as drafting, vetting and negotiating various commercial agreements with special emphasis on IPR related issues.)
- Broad international exposure and experience in managing international compliance (for multiple foreign subsidiaries).
- ACS from Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- L L B from D Y Patil College of Law
- B. Com from Poona University
- Associate Director - OnMobile Gobal Limited
- General Manager - SLK Software Services Private Limited
- Assistant General Manager - 3i Infotech Limited
- Sr. Executive - Reliance Consultancy Services Limited